Looking for a Sous Chef!
At Restaurant Belvedère, we are constantly keeping busy. Sitting still? That is an activity that we leave specifically to our guests. We strive to improve and better our quality every day. We accomplish this by utilizing the best ingredients and with the help of our jovial team. Are you the new Sous Chef that we are looking for?
Passion for cooking
Together we provide the highest quality for our guests.
As a Sous Chef you are the righthand of our Chef and you will ensure that the culinary experience of our guest will be raised to a higher level. You will be devoted to keeping check of all the dishes and that these dishes comply with the requirements that we set. You motivate the team and cooperate operationally. You follow culinary trends and make sure that the operational processes are being followed through as effectively and efficiently as possible. You will not be doing this single-handedly, but particularly with the Chef and the rest of the team. In this way we help and empower one another.
This is you
The ingredients of our cook.
As the new Sous Chef, you obviously have a passion for cooking and eating healthy and balanced food. And…
- You have completed some form of culinary school or have several years of work experience in the kitchen.
- You are innovative, creative, and communicatively strong
- You are good at coaching others and know exactly how to motivate and enthuse your team.
- When every day takes a different turn, you are the best version of yourself
- You are available at flexible hours
Being employed at Belvedère means…
Aside from focusing on the guests and quality, you as our colleague are at the top of our list. That is why..
… you will find with us
- A relaxed/comfortable (work) environment;
- A strong sense of family;
- A close-knit team that is willing to go through fire for each other;
- A completely renovated kitchen, since 2020, with the newest equipment;
- Positive energy!
…you will obtain
- The liberty to combine your private life, school or sport;
- The ability to work four days a week;
- A fixed work-schedule, so you know when you have spare time to fill in;
- The chance to develop all sorts of skills;
- Nice extra’s, such as a discount on dinner for you and your family and an annual company outing;
- Days off at Christmas Day and Boxing Day, therefore you will be able to get together with your in-laws;)